COMPETITION: Best Seat in the House
Posted on 20th February 2023 at 18:39
Thanks to the generosity of MKM, the Tigers Trust are proud to be giving you the chance to win the Best Seat In The House as Hull City face West Bromwich Albion under the lights on Friday 3rd March 2023.
As part of the Tigers Trust Takeover Match, you and one lucky guest will have the chance to win our competition to be seated on the MKM Sofa for The Best Seat In The House for Hull City Vs West Bromwich Albion on Friday 3rd March 2023.
This great prize includes an amazing perspective of the match from the West Stand Upper, a welcome drink on arrival to the stadium , soft/hot drinks provided throughout the game as well as a huge basket of food to get yourself dug into before kick off!
If you want to have a chance to win this great prize for you and a guest, all you will need to do is text TRUST to 70215.
This competition will close on Sunday 26th February 2023 at 12pm, with a winner announced on Monday 27th of February.
• Closes: Sunday 26th February 2023 12:00
Please note our following Terms and Conditions for the competition:
1. The prize draw will be open on Sunday 19th February 2023 12:00 and will close on Sunday 26th February 2023 12:00.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by texting TRUST to 70215. Text messages cost your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates – please check with your provider). You will then receive a free bounce-back message from 70215 providing you with instructions to enter the competition and the option to make a donation to the Tigers Trust.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, opting out of the optional donation will not affect your entry into the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK (please note the text service to enter the prize draw does not include Channel Islands or Isle of Man mobile networks). The prize draw is open to those aged 18 or over.
5. A maximum of 1 entry can be made per mobile phone number.
6. Please ensure you spell the Keyword correctly and send your text message to the correct Short Code within the time period that the prize draw is specified as being open. If your short code is invalid, or your text message is received outside the specified time period you will not receive a bounce-back message but may still be charged your standard network message charge. You will not be donating to the Tigers Trust nor will you have entered the prize draw. If you enter the Keyword incorrectly but we, acting reasonably, believe that you are trying to find out more information about the prize draw, you will be sent the free bounce-back message, as described above.
7. If you’re a UK taxpayer, the Tigers Trust can claim an equal share of an additional £2.50 in Gift Aid from the Government for every £10 donation you make. If you elect to make an optional donation, we’ll send a follow up text to ask if you want us to claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you follow the link in our follow up text you’ll be taken to a Gift Aid declaration - please read it carefully. Find out more about Gift Aid here.
8. There is only ONE prize available to be won. The details of the prize are as follows: You and one lucky guest having the chance to be seated on the MKM Sofa for The Best Seat In The House.
9. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted on Monday 27th February by the Tigers Trust by telephone. If the winner does not respond in order to claim the prize by the end of the next working day, the Tigers Trust reserves the right to contact the next eligible winner (and in this case the original winner forfeits their claim to the prize), and so on until a winner is found.
10. The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative and the elements of the prize cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, unless specified above, no other costs or expenses will be covered by the Tigers Trust, or any of the prize providers.
11. The Tigers Trust and its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text not being properly received.
12. The prize draw and text donation service is provided by Donr on behalf of The Tigers Trust. If you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Donr at the following email address: [email protected] or call on the following Helpline Number: 0333 4444 111 (Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30).
Share this post: