New Vacancy: Inclusion Delivery Officer
Posted on 24th November 2023 at 12:13
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual who will support the delivery of various sessions within a youth and community setting on a full time basis.
The Tigers Trust has delivered a variety of different programmes within a youth and community setting since 1990 and has since engaged with thousands of local members of the community to encourage them to live active, healthy, and happy lives.
Your role will see you working with the Social Inclusion Team, you will enable people to access and enjoy sporting and education activities and opportunities either specific to their needs or as part of the Premier League Kicks Programme offer. The post holder will lead the delivery of various sessions and activities both in a school and community setting.
Key accountabilities of the role:
• Support the development and delivery of the Trust’s Inclusion programme
• Deliver a high-quality service ensuring activities meet the needs of the participants and partner organisations
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure all Trust activities are inclusive
• Maintain positive and meaningful relationships with participants and their families and carers, and other stakeholders such as schools, youth clubs, hospices, residential homes etc
• Use the Trust online monitoring and evaluation system to collate information and evidence to demonstrate the number of participants involved and the impact made, including collecting participant details, case studies, photographs, and videos
• Risk assess all activities and manage accidents or incidents according to Tigers Trust policies
• Ensure equality and eliminate any direct or indirect discriminatory practices and behaviour
• Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures – Data Protection, Health & Safety, Safeguarding etc.
• Regularly work unsociable hours
• Undertake additional duties as required.
What We are Looking For:
• An empathy for the ‘social inclusion’ agenda and working people and communities in a diverse range of environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work within a team
• Self-motivated and an ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent time management and an ability to prioritise key tasks
• Excellent attention to detail with regards to planning and preparation, and a desire to constantly develop professionally
• Passion for advocating inclusivity and promoting equal opportunities for all.
• Full UK Driving License (including access to own transport)
• Develop and implement strategies to promote inclusion and diversity within the youth and community setting.
• Experience of working in a youth work setting
• Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and community members.
• Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults certificate, Emergency First Aid certificate, Qualifications and experience in coaching/leading various sports, fitness, dance, outdoor and adventurous activities
• Mental Health First Aid qualification
• Knowledge of health and safety requirements and experience of risk assessing activity
Potential Start Date: As soon as possible
Please submit application by way of CV and cover letter, outlining why you are the best person for the role and how you meet the job criteria to: [email protected]
Appointment to this role is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check (with children’s barred list check) and references.
Closing Date: 8th December at 5pm
Please see the full job description by clicking here.
Tagged as: Jobs
Share this post: