Exciting Opportunity: Secondary School Officer (Casual)
Posted on 23rd November 2022 at 17:32
We are excited to be able to offer an opportunity at the Tigers Trust working as part of our secondary schools teams on a casual basis.
Working as part of our PLCF Secondary School Inspires Programme, you will be working in our partner schools as a casual Secondary School Officer to deliver a range of curricula based activity as part of our Education programmes.
• Cover sessions effectively in the absence of regular school-based Tigers Trust staff members.
• Be familiar with the programme resources and range of activities delivered within the project
• Use own knowledge to plan, deliver and review sessions to deliver subsequent sessions.
• Deliver highly engaging and rewarding classroom and/or practical sport sessions that enable students to progress with their personal skills and educational outcomes
• Work closely with school contacts to ensure continued session delivery in the absence of regular Tigers Trust staff members
Please find a full job description for the role by clicking here.
Each successful candidate will benefit from the opportunity to access a wide range of training opportunities provided by our funding partners PLCF and the EFL Trust. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Barred Children and Adult DBS.
If you have an ambition to make a difference through work in the sports, education, health and well-being or community sector, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Send your completed cover letter, telling us why we need you on our team and how you meet the criteria set out in the Job Description and Person Specification, together with your latest CV – stating clearly in the email SUBJECT which position you are applying for so we can direct to the relevant member of our team, to:
Applicants to send an up to date CV and Cover Letter outlining suitability for the role and where they align to the JD to [email protected] further enquiries to the same email or call 07999030157
Tagged as: Jobs
Share this post: