Exciting Opportunity: Project Coordinator (Breaking the Cycle)
Posted on 26th April 2023 at 16:31
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Tigers Trust team as ‘Kicks Breaking the Cycle Coordinator’, we are looking for an individual who is passionate about supporting their local community in particular young people. The successful candidate will work within the current Inclusion team in a youth and community setting.
Your role will see you support the development and delivery of the Trust’s Inclusion Programme Delivery, ensuring activities meet the needs of the participants and partner organisations.
• Deliver 1-2-1 intensive support for a case load of young people, providing high intensity, innovative and diversionary interventions to young people identified as being involved or at risk.
• Build positive relationships and become a trusted point of contact for young people.
• Work closely with family members/carers, extended family, school/training providers, police, housing, and any other specialist workers, to access and refer on for additional services.
• Work closely with partner agencies to identify and provide intervention for those young people at risk.
• Facilitate work programmes and activities, working closely with other external agencies to reduce the risk.
• Make clear and defensible assessments in relation to young people’s risk and vulnerability and develop and contribute towards a plan ofintervention that is continuously open to review.
Please find a full job description for the role here - click here
• Closing date: Friday 26th May 5pm.
• Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 29th May
For more information on the role, please contact [email protected] who will be able to arrange a conversation with Social Inclusion Team Manager Kayleigh Jackson on Wednesday 10th of May. This should include your name, contact number and your preferred contact time.
Anyone interested in applying for this role will need to send an up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining what makes you the ideal person for this role and how you meet the key requirements in the Person Specification, to [email protected] by the closing date.
Appointment to this role is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check (with children’s barred list check) and references.
Tagged as: Jobs
Share this post: