Exciting Opportunity: Casual Inclusion Delivery Officers
Posted on 12th January 2023 at 12:19
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated individuals who will support the delivery of various sessions within a youth and community setting on a casual basis.
The Tigers Trust has delivered a variety of different programmes within a youth and community setting since 1990 and has since engaged with thousands of local members of the community to encourage them to live active, healthy, and happy lives.
Your role will see you support the development and delivery of the Trust’s Inclusion Programme Delivery, ensuring activities meet the needs of the participants and partner organisations.
• Support the development and delivery of the Trust’s Inclusion Programme Delivery
• Deliver a high-quality service ensuring activities meet the needs of the participants and partner organisations
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure all Trust activities are inclusive
• Support lead staff in the delivery of sessions management of accidents or incidents according to relevant policies
• Ensure equality and eliminate any direct or indirect discriminatory practices and behaviour
• Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures – Data Protection, Health & Safety, Safeguarding etc.
• Work hours in the evening and weekends.
Please submit application by way of CV and cover letter, outlining why you are the best person for the role and how you meet the job criteria to: [email protected]
Appointment to this role is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check (with children’s barred list check) and references.
Tagged as: Jobs
Share this post: