Do you think you have good health and wellbeing?
If a person is healthy they eat well, are physically active and are of a healthy weight. Wellbeing is also important such as being happy, confident and safe.
What Is A Healthy Person?
Using the outline of the body below, draw and write on all of the things that makes someone happy and healthy. Here is a list of key things to consider.
- Smile - this clearly shows that someone is happy (remember to include shinny white teeth)
- Body - healthy bones, muscles and organs are important to make sure the body works as it should
- Diet - what you eat makes a difference to your health and wellbeing
- Activity - doing some sort of physical activity can be very rewarding for both health and wellbeing
- Companionship - you could draw people that you care about and those that care about you
- Environment - you could draw a place where you feel happiest
- Achievements - what is your ultimate goal?
Fit to Play Top Tips for Good Wellbeing:
- Try to be positive in everything you do - even if you lose a football match.
- Remember the saying ‘healthy body, healthy mind’. Being physically active will help to keep your mind active too.
- Effort in the classroom and on the sports field will give you the best chance to achieve your personal goals in life.
- If you don't feel safe and confident in a situation then tell someone, they could help you.
- Respect and appreciate people that support your development.
What is a healthy person? (PDF)